Hydrafacial is a noninvasive treatment that renews, hydrates, and nourishes the skin with the help of highly effective serums and minerals that are tailored according to the specific skin needs. This process improves various skin concerns such as wrinkles, fine lines, pore congestion, and enhances the texture and skin firmness. It is a complete skincare regimen that serves to achieve a radiant, youthful, healthy, and glowing skin. This three-step procedure cleanses, exfoliates, and adds hydration to the skin. This method uses hydradermabrasion, a handheld suction tool, that squeezes out the gunk and impurities from the pores. The suction method is also gentle, which acts like a massage that improves the skin glow by stimulating the blood circulation. One can notice plumper, hydrated skin after the sessions, as it also minimizes the dark spots and also reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
Benefits of hydrafacial treatment
- Hydrafacial is gentle on the skin, and one does not experience pain or any unpleasant reaction on the skin after the procedure.
- Fast treatment - the whole process can be completed in 30-45 minutes.
- Adds elasticity and firmness to the skin.
- Gentle treatment suitable for all skin types (oily, dry, and congested skin).
- Non-surgical and provides with immediate results
- Rosacea patients can also obtain treatment benefits.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- It enhances the firmness and texture of the skin.
- It works best on aging concerns and visible pores, and corrects skin imperfections and provides a brighter and glowing skin complexion.
- Oily skin
- Clogged & large pores
- Fine lines
- Dull skin
The infusion of essential vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, proteins, peptides, and moisture, helps in fighting the early signs of aging, and provides protection to the skin from free radical damage and pollution. It makes the skin smooth and soft and also tightens the loose sagging skin.
Hydrafacial treatment is a blend of microdermabrasion, peel, and hydrating mask. One of the major benefits of this treatment is that it can be customized according to the patient’s skin concerns and needs.
Hydrafacial: The 3-step magical procedure
- CLEANSE + PEEL For sensitive or acne-prone skin, the physical exfoliation is done with water pressure. A water-based treatment is used to break up the outermost or top layer of dead skin cells. The hydrafacial device has a spiral suction tip, which lifts up the dead skin cells, and debris are removed with gentle extraction. This method also improves the blood circulation, as the suction method provides massage to the skin and relaxes the skin layers and muscles.
- EXTRACT + HYDRATE
In the next step, chemical peel method corrects various skin concerns, by increasing the exfoliation depth. Removal of dead skin, dark spots, and pigmentation is performed with a chemical peel, an automated painless extraction procedure.
- FUSE + PROTECT
In the final step, customized minerals, vitamins, and serums are delivered to the skin. Peptides add glow to the skin and saturate the skin with powerful antioxidants; and hyaluronic acid adds volume.
This method delivers impressive results, by plumping and hydrating the skin, because the steps involve delivering water-based and hydrating solution to the skin.
If anyone wants a smoother, hydrated skin with a quick turnaround, he/she can opt for this treatment. It is suggested to take hydrafacial treatment once a month for the best results. Hydrafacial treatment is relaxing, no downtime is involved, and one can return to their normal activities immediately. To experience the best best hydrafacial treatment in Meerut, visit Ojasvi Skin Solutions.