PRP for Face
In PRP treatment, blood is drawn from the patient’s arms and then the platelet is separated from this blood sample. Microneedling causes tiny wounds with the needles attached to the microneedling equipment. As the name suggests Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment, the separated plasma containing growth factors are massaged deep into the skin after Microneedling at Ojasvi.
- The patient’s skin is numbed for 30 minutes.
- PRP vampire facial, when combined with microneedling, utilizes a small amount of your blood and separates the platelets.
- Then, during the Microneedling treatment, it is applied topically onto the skin and stimulated into micro-channels created by the device.
- The treatment would take around an hour and a half to complete and has minimal downtime of 2-3 days.
- The procedure intends to stimulate the tissue causing mild inflammation that triggers the healing process resulting in new collagen.
Areas treated with PRP
Under eye area
- The micro-channels created during the procedure trigger the production of collagen and elastin allowing deeper penetration of PRP.
- Microneedling alone helps in reducing the appearance of pore size and scarring.
- An entirely non-destructive treatment that uses the skin’s own power to naturally rejuvenate and repair itself when injured.
- Changes in your skin texture and tone become noticeable within 3 weeks.
- Full collagen regeneration requires at least 3 months.
No swimming, exercising or any strenuous activity for 24 hours after the treatment.
No sun exposure for 24 hours.
No cosmetic products or skin products.