In this treatment, blood is drawn from the patient’s arms and then a concentrate of growth factors and essential proteins is extracted from this blood sample. Firstly, a microneedling equipment is used to cause tiny wounds with the super thin needles attached to it. Then the concentrate separated from the blood containing growth factors are massaged deep into the skin.
- The patient’s skin is numbed for 30 minutes by applying a numbing cream.
- After which a derma roller is used to create tiny punctures in the skin and then the concentrate of growth factors is applied topically onto the skin and stimulated into micro-channels created by the device.
- The treatment would take around an hour and a half to complete and has minimal downtime of 2-3 days.
- The procedure intends to stimulate the tissue causing mild inflammation that triggers the healing process resulting in new collagen.
Under eye area
- The micro-channels created during the procedure trigger the production of collagen and elastin naturally.
- Microneedling alone helps in reducing the appearance of pore size and scarring.
- An entirely non-destructive treatment that uses the skin’s own power to naturally rejuvenate and repair itself when injured.
- Changes in your skin texture and tone become noticeable within 3 weeks.
- Full collagen regeneration requires at least 3 months.
No swimming, exercising or any strenuous activity for 24 hours after the treatment.
No sun exposure for 24 hours.
No cosmetic products or skin products.